Bainbridge Quilt FestivalSeptember 9
September 9, Bainbridge Quilt Festival
- View amazing quilts hung outdoors along Winslow Way
- Win a quilt. Raffle tickets available til 4 PM.
- Vote for your favorite quilt. Viewer’s Choice Award.
- Sew blocks for American Hero quilts in the Bainbridge Museum of Art classrooms.
- Buy a quilt.
- Watch a demo by BARN fiber artists.
- Enjoy the Farmer’s Market and shops along Winslow Way.
Call to Quilters
Registration Open June 30 through August 31
Enter your quilts for the fifth annual Bainbridge Quilt Festival a non-juried, non-judged quilt show open to all quilters takes place Saturday, September 9, 2017. Quilts are displayed outdoors along Winslow Way on Bainbridge Island from 9 til 5 PM. Don’t be shy! This is a Festival to celebrate quilts and quilters. Bainbridge Quilt Festival includes a sew-in for American Hero Quilts at Bainbridge Island Museum of Art, fiber arts demonstrations by BARN artists (Bainbridge Artist Resource Network), quilts for sale, a raffle quilt and Viewer’s Choice voting. Raffle tickets for the “Dance Steps” will be on sale. Drawing is at 4 PM on Festival day.